Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Visit to Hell




After the long grueling trip to a place, a land i had never been, crammed into a train car so full no man, woman, or child could catch a breath full enough to satisfy our aching throbbing lungs, and if by some miraculous bout of fate we did manage to take that deep breathe our body was so longing for, we were met with the overwhelming feeling of sickness and death inside our very souls as many a person had died in our cramped dungeon of a train car. Many of these dead were thrown form the train, but it was so full some bodies could not be moved and ended up laying on the ground, people stepping on them while their skin literally melted off their bodies from the intense heat and humidity of the foul urine soaked floor of what we all knew was our hearse to hell.


We did not know exactly where we were going, but in the distance we could see the place, the place everyone was talking about, Auschwitz, the place no one came back from. It was stained black and grey from the utter sense of evil inside this giant tomb, let alone from the thousands of bodies that were incinerated inside the walls of this man made hell.


As we arrived at the gates of hell, the man himself, the one all the people talked about but were scared to utter the name of, for the fear that his total evil would visit them, Mr. Josef Mengele, the angel of death. A name given to him for his methods of sorting the crowd of vermin as they saw us, with his arms outstretched under his clean white lab coat, who many thought was an angel after the brutal, dark conditions of the horrid train car. With his crooked smile, almost buck teeth, and the darkest, deadest eyes i had ever seen, he separated me from my family. Sending them straight to the gas chambers in what was a modern day dungeon, filled with the stench of death and despair. I would never see them again, My fathers bushy brown eyebrows, or my mothers long golden braids, or my little sisters toothless smile she made when ever i told her a joke.


As for me, I was taken into a cold dark room, with what i thought was water all over the floor, but little did i know that it was the pool of clotting blood from the dozens of other test subjects meeting their demise at the hands of the dark, demon like SS surgeons. I was led through this room to a man named Rascher, I had not heard of him, but with his straight black eyes and emotionless face i knew this would not end the way i had wanted, if anything this was ggoing to be the most brutal, aganizing journey to heaven anyone had ever faced. Rascher and the other SS officers took me and striped me of what little clothes i had left and plunged me into a bath of ice water, i could feel my lungs and heart stop, i could smell the ice in the air, and all i could see was white as my eyes glazed over in pain. After 2 hours of the most aganizing pain i had ever felt, they plunged me into a vat of boiling water where i finally met my dimise, but not before i literally felt my heart explode inside my chest with what felt like the force of a thousand handgrenades. Once dead my soul stayed in this place, I seemed to be stuck here i did not know for how long, but I knew id be here until either my fellow prisoners were freed or we were all dead. In my spiritual state i witnessed them cook my body in the very vat they boiled me to death, then strip my skin of body to be make into lampshades in the camp.


The war has long been over, and the prisoners freed, yet my soul is stuck here, here forever, to make sure people know what happened here, and to make sure this will never happen again, to make sure no person ever has to come back to this hell and go through what me and thousands of others had to endure. I hope that this not only never happens here again, but that it never happens anywhere else either, but as i have seen what power, and man can do, I know its only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment