Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Top 3 Places To Go


The top 3 places I would want to go to would be Germany, Rome, and Brazil. I have chosen these spots for there amount of history and landscape/ architecture, which I find very interesting and love to learn about and see.
I chose Germany because I am fascinated with world war 1 and 2 and i think it would be awsome to go and see some of the memorials and battle grounds of that time. Another reason I have chosen Germany is for its architecture, they have some of the not only the newest and most unique but oldest architecture in the world. Oh and of course I wouldn't mind driving on the autobon in a nice ferrari or porsche going 200 km an hour.
My second choice Rome was chosen for the amount of history in the land. A whole nother civilization was there thousands of years before us. One of the places I most want to visit there is the Collusium. It is so old and was such a marvel of the time, and thousands of men were killed there and it just kinda makes you wonder if we'll ever resort to that again for entertainment. Another place in Rome I'd love to go would be Vatican City and see how strong faith and the church is over there.
Now for my third and final choice of Brazil. I chose Brazil for a change of pase, i want to see the tropics and the rainforest, while also seeing ancient ruins of the area. While in Brazil i would go to Rio and see how people live down there and see what i consider one of the most amazing landscapes in the world. I would love to take tours of the forests and see animals ive never seen before, or go to ruins and see how intricut and tedious the detail and building of the ruin would be.
So I've told you the top 3 places I would go if I got the Chance. Yet there are still many more places i would love to go, because i love traveling and seeing new things, But i wont bore you with all of those. Im just gonna say if you get the chance to travel take advantage of it, cause things like that don't always come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment